Saturday, May 7, 2011
Welcome to our Blog!
I know, I know. I have always said, "I will never do a blog. I don't look at them, I don't like them, blah blah blah." Well, here I am. I am not doing this blog for me and I am not doing this blog for you. I am doing this blog for my son, Landon. As sad as it is, I don't remember much from my childhood. Don't get me wrong, it was a wOnDeRfUl childhood, we went on vacations, had amazing birthdays, Christmas's, etc. I just have a very bad memory and don't remember all of the little details about those vacations, parties and random fun times with my family. My family will say "remember when..." and sadly, 95% of the time, I say no. Heck, I don't even know what we did for Thanksgiving last year! Hence, the blog! I don't want Landon to miss out on anything! Sure, there are pictures (and plenty of them!) but I want him to be able to read about his childhood too. No, this blog isn't going to be all about Landon (maybe), but more of a chance for me The Schrock's to document our life! I don't know how often I will post or how exciting it will be, but this is our life, and we wouldn't change it for the world! I thought, what better day to kick off my blog than Mother's Day. It is my Mother's Day gift to Landon. And to answer your question, yes, Kordell picked the name for our blog. Without further ado, here it is, "Live Like a Schrockstar," as I like to say "get in, sit down and hold on!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great idea, Erin! :)
ReplyDelete