Thursday, May 19, 2011

Top 10 Thing's We're Lovin' About Landon Right Now.. Part 1

I know I said all of my blogs aren't going to be about Landon, but this one is ALL about Landon.  So, if you don't want to hear about all of the adorable things we are loving about our baby right now, this blog is not for you!  Actually, the next two blogs will not be for you.  After writing this blog, I noticed the length of this puppy is ridiculous, so I decided I will do part 1 and part 2 - Keep you coming back for more:)

For this blog, I could just post a picture of Landon and be done with it because we love EVERYTHING about him, but for the sake of "milestones," we will just list out the 10 things we love right now at 5 months old.  (yes, can you believe he is 5 months old?!)  Which let me note is 20 weeks, to Kordell he will be 5 months in a week and half (5/31)... ahh the weekly debate.  So sit back and get ready to look, read and watch it all!

10. Dressing him however I want:I am pretty sure this won't change for a while, heck, I still dress Kordell how I want!  It's like having my own life size doll!  After this past weekends shopping venture, for some reason I was really into shoes and hats, getting him two of each.  He didn't like modeling for me so I only got one picture.  But how cute is this?! 
I love dress up!


9. Eating - and everything about it!
I could list these out into three separate things we love about Landon, but then it would be 12 things we love and that just wouldn't be right; so I will just lump it into one. We love.. *The way he eats his fist as if it were a T-Bone steak.  No, not a few fingers, the fist.  How he can fit it into his mouth is beyond me.  I am pretty sure people go on the Ellen show with this talent, maybe I should call her.  *The drama as he is eating his bottle.  He acts as if it was the most exhausting day of his life.  His droopy eyes, one hand on his head and one covering his eye.. the life of a 5 month old is beyond difficult.  *The way he "eats" his high chair.  I am not sure if it is because its cold or it may possibly taste good, but he will sit in his high chair for hours (not really) and go to town on it.  We sit him in it while we are eating dinner and I think he may think that he is actually eating what we are, which brings me to #8.

8.  Eyeing our food:I just know what he is thinking.. "Maybe this is it, my first shot at real food!"  Sorry buddy, but we aren't going to start you on steak and cookies.  It doesn't matter what we are eating, he eyes that food so hard.  I think he might think that if he looks hard enough, he might be able to actually taste it.  It is even funnier when we are holding him on our lap eating.  He literately opens his mouth as if we are bringing that piece of pizza right into his little mouth.  Dream on mister.  My favorite was the other night when Kordell was eating a snickers bar...  Landon was honestly shaking in excitement at the sight of it as if he has eaten them for years.  He was just hoping daddy would drop a piece right into his mouth.


7. When it comes to his toys, bigger is better!
He has toys of all shapes and sizes but his favorites are the ones double his size.  Ok, maybe not that big, but way too big for him!  I put out little rattles, teething rings, etc but he chooses the things that I just sat out for looks and that aren't really age appropriate yet.  The things that honestly, I didn't even think he was capable of picking up.  In the tub, he doesn't like the normal ducks, he likes the supersize one.  I don't know if he thinks since he is the same size as him that they may be friends, but he loves that guy!  I don't know why but I just find his toy selection to be quite entertaining. 
Go big or go home!

6. Cozy noise:Every night we give him his bottle before bed and hold him until he falls asleep.  This is my favorite time!!  The noises this little man makes is out of control.  And the thing is, they keep getting louder and more dramatic with age.  As he tries to get cozy and all nestled in our arms he make the loudest moaning noises ever.  It's probably hard to for him to relax when I am laughing so hard!  He squirms and moans for a good 10 minutes before he finally calms down.  It's a riot.


Well folks, that's part one.  Stop by tomorrow to see the top 5 things we are loving about Landon...  Or you don't have to, I'll post it anyway:)

No comments:

Post a Comment