Sorry for the delay..
it turns out, I do have a life on Friday nights:)
And the list continues..
I better hurry up with this list; he is going to start doing 10 more new things that we love!
5. BIG Eyes:
Not much more I need to say about this - I mean how could you not love these things?!
5. BIG Eyes:
Not much more I need to say about this - I mean how could you not love these things?!
Morning, noon and night; these baby blues are open wide.

4. His Giggle!
What I love most about the giggle is that daddy can do anything to get a giggle! Wait, I am not sure if I love that or hate that. Seriously, he can peel a banana, pick his nose, clip his nails, read a book - you name it, whatever daddy does, it's hilarious. Kordell can clap his hands and Landon thinks it's amazing, when I clap my hands, nothing. Slightly annoying, yet adorable. There is nothing more precious than making your baby giggle!!
3. Flying:
Of course Kordell came up with this new fun activity, he's so smart. Landon LOVES it. Even if he is fussy, just fly with him and it is instant happiness. (well, except when you are trying to show someone his trick, then he still cries) During one of his "flights" was the first time I heard a real belly laugh. So cute! I would think this would be somewhat scary for a baby;
apparently not!
2. Rolling Over:
Remember it was just Monday that I said my next project was to catch him rolling over on camera? Mission accomplished! He gets on a "roll" when he starts, too. The other night as he was going to sleep, he kept going and going. By the time I even got the camera ready to go, he had done it about 10 times. It is crazy how 3 days changes everything. Now, we literately have to hold him down to stop him from rolling in bed. We love his face when he rolls too. He looks at you like "Uhh, what just happened?" He has rolled both ways but hasn't figured out how to go back and forth so once he rolls over he thinks, "Oh crap, I'm stuck again." He doesn't know if he should laugh or cry so he usually does both.
Ladies and gentleman, the #1 thing we love about our
baby boy right now:
1 . His Smile!
That's it?! YEP! It is everything! It is unbelievable. Sure, he has been smiling for several weeks now but now he is smiling on purpose. The best part of the day is walking in from work, saying hi to Landon. He looks at us for a minute, thinks to himself "Yep, I know those people" and gives us the biggest smile. I cannot see him smile and not give him one back. His smile is so contagious. They say a smile can brighten the darkest day; I don't care if I lost my right arm that day; the moment he smiles at me, I know
everything will be alright.
4. His Giggle!
What I love most about the giggle is that daddy can do anything to get a giggle! Wait, I am not sure if I love that or hate that. Seriously, he can peel a banana, pick his nose, clip his nails, read a book - you name it, whatever daddy does, it's hilarious. Kordell can clap his hands and Landon thinks it's amazing, when I clap my hands, nothing. Slightly annoying, yet adorable. There is nothing more precious than making your baby giggle!!
3. Flying:
Of course Kordell came up with this new fun activity, he's so smart. Landon LOVES it. Even if he is fussy, just fly with him and it is instant happiness. (well, except when you are trying to show someone his trick, then he still cries) During one of his "flights" was the first time I heard a real belly laugh. So cute! I would think this would be somewhat scary for a baby;
apparently not!
Remember it was just Monday that I said my next project was to catch him rolling over on camera? Mission accomplished! He gets on a "roll" when he starts, too. The other night as he was going to sleep, he kept going and going. By the time I even got the camera ready to go, he had done it about 10 times. It is crazy how 3 days changes everything. Now, we literately have to hold him down to stop him from rolling in bed. We love his face when he rolls too. He looks at you like "Uhh, what just happened?" He has rolled both ways but hasn't figured out how to go back and forth so once he rolls over he thinks, "Oh crap, I'm stuck again." He doesn't know if he should laugh or cry so he usually does both.
baby boy right now:
1 . His Smile!
That's it?! YEP! It is everything! It is unbelievable. Sure, he has been smiling for several weeks now but now he is smiling on purpose. The best part of the day is walking in from work, saying hi to Landon. He looks at us for a minute, thinks to himself "Yep, I know those people" and gives us the biggest smile. I cannot see him smile and not give him one back. His smile is so contagious. They say a smile can brighten the darkest day; I don't care if I lost my right arm that day; the moment he smiles at me, I know
everything will be alright.
OHH OHH How I love it!! He is so stinkin' cute! And he is starting to roll over! Good Job Landon!!!!
ReplyDelete