Ahh Landon.. I could seriously just sit and watch him all day long. Actually, I pretty much do when I am not working.
I kinda like him…like, a lot.
It just blows my mind that he is already 6 months old. I need to start planning his one year birthday party! I only have 6 months, these things take time! He is doing so many fun things now a days, it is so crazy watching him grow. My favorite is watching him playing on the floor. The way he picks up his toys and stares at them and moves them around in pure amazement is adorable. We love how he rolls over and gets stopped by something or a toy becomes just out of reach and he has to try and figure out how to get what he wants..
his little mind is going a mile a minute!
his little mind is going a mile a minute!
Saturday was a big day for Landon. Can you say Green Beans?! He can’t either, but he sure can eat them!! He loved them. Who wouldn’t! He has officially started his “fake crying” when he see’s us eating. We litteraly had to hide at Sam’s Club Sunday while we ate our samples because he was so mad! So, to avoid this every night at dinner, we decided that it was time for him to try some food. (he even tried some water, not sure if he drank any but his shirt sure got wet!) He made a face at first when he tried the food but I think it was because he was anticipating cereal but after the second bite, he was hooked. The first few times were very smooth and very clean afterwards. Not so much anymore. Now he likes to spit and make weird noises while he eats it, causing it to splatter everywhere! Pretty sure we had green beans on everything
within a 10 foot radius of his high chair.
within a 10 foot radius of his high chair.
He is starting to sit up on his own!! Well, until he tips over. We’re getting there.. one minute at a time! He doesn’t like to bend at the hips much, so he is either standing or laying down.
I swear he is going to walk before he crawls!
I swear he is going to walk before he crawls!
Of all of the super fun things that happened this week, Monday (yes, MONDAY!) was my favorite day of all. Unfortunately for my sitter, (good for me) she sprained her ankle Sunday and stayed home Monday to rest it. It was short notice so I didn’t get a back up sitter in time so, oh darn, I had to stay home with my little man!! Any other time I am off work, I would be mad to wake up at 7am.. not today. Let the fun begin! We had such a good day just the two of us. I think I wore him out though, he napped for 5 hours throughout the day and 12 hours at night..
maybe I should stay home more often!
maybe I should stay home more often!
The funniest thing right now that Landon is doing is that he always has his mouth open! I don’t know if he is hoping something falls into it that he can eat or what, but he does not close it. He is really good at looking at the camera to take pictures but I can’t get him to close his mouth. He even smiles with his mouth open.
Oh well, he’s still cute
Oh well, he’s still cute
I told Landon he could pick a song to put on his post and he asked me to record a song and post it, but then I would have people contacting me left and right to sign me to their label and I really don’t have time for that, so, I found this version of his favorite song that will have to do instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment