I feel bad I haven't had time to do my weekend recap from last weekend. We had such a fun weekend with friends and I don't want them to feel left out, we have just been SO busy this week! This one will be quick and to the point, no fancy font today; we have a flight to catch! First off, we had Landon's swimming graduation, ok, it wasn't a graduation but he did get a certificate and goodie bag of candy bars that mommy and daddy took care of on the car ride home! Grandma and Grandpa Megan came to watch and Aunt Lindsay and Cole surprised us too! We had so much fun splashing in the water with him and can't wait to sign our little
aqua man up for another session!
Friday night Landon had a pizza party with his friends and the parents had their own adult party! There were 5 kids total and it was figured out that if we rounded up all of the kids age, we had a 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 year old here. Yikes! This whole developmental thing was planned out perfectly. They don't just come out jumping, screaming and running for a reason! You have to grow immune to it. Ok, it wasn't really that bad, but going from one 9 month old crawler to 5 little kiddos running around, its a lot! But I loved it! It is so funny how my personality has changed these past 9 months. Some of my decorations broke that night but I didn't care. Back in the day, I probably would have been so mad and possibly even have shed a tear over it, but now, Oh Well! Kids will be kids! Landon had such a fun time playing with all the kids. For a while he just sat in his high chair, watched and took notes.
Saturday night we stayed in again and had the Goods over to watch the ND/Purdue game. Cole has recently learned how to spell stop so he turned it into some song... S-T-O-P. If I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I probably would have close to 300 dollars. He was even kind enough to make us a picture with the word STOP written on it for our fridge. I will never look at a S-T-O-P sign the same again! Even though they were cheering for different teams, Cole found it in his heart to still love on Landon, probably because
he really knows who the better team is!
he really knows who the better team is!
Landon got his 9 month pictures taken Saturday morning at Ox Bow Park. Yep, 9 am, 40 degrees. He LOVED it. Ok, I lied. He was freezing. He was like a bikini model that you had to warm up in between shots. Thanks to photoshop you would never know his nose was bright pink and he had tears coming down his face. At one point his arm was in the air and he just stared at it like "I really want this arm to go down but I am just WAY too cold to move it." Poor little guy, he was too cold to even smile. Jessica did such an awesome job you would NEVER know it was
wayyyy to cold to be outside!
Sunday we went to my friend's son's 5 year Spiderman Birthday Party!! We didn't have him get in the bounce house at this party because a boy spiderman party is way more dangerous than a pink girl party! These boys are doing flips and jumping all around. Oh the fun we have to look forward to! Landon had a good time watching all of the other kids run all around. He can't wait to have his friends over for his birthday party and cover
his face with chocolate like his buddy Keagan!
his face with chocolate like his buddy Keagan!
And for your listening pleasure.. my favorite song right now. Landon's too! He especially likes when I sing "Got the mooooooooves, moves like Landon."
Catch you on the flip side, the Schrock's are off to their first family vacation. Phoenix here we come!

No comments:
Post a Comment